Thursday, April 24, 2008

Work work work

I haven't had time to get up the final album from Machu Picchu because, believe it or not, I do a bit of work from time to time. I feel bad for missing my target for posting the Machu Picchu album, so here are some photos from my projects:
1) Editing video at my desk (many thanks to a friend for letting me borrow their Mac to do the editing!)
2) An incubator that I MacGyvered up in order to do a time-lapse video of tuberculosis growing over 2 weeks. Literally used a Swiss Army knife & a cigarette lighter for the majority of making it.
3) Video shoot to explain a new test for tuberculosis that was developed here in Lima; I am editing the video now and will post a link once it's done (update- it's done, and translated into Spanish as well- click here to go to the site).


Download full album here:
Video desktop & Incubator project

No comments: